Monday, November 10, 2008

Sigur Rós - Live at the Southside Festival in Germany (2008).

I was fortunate enough to have seen Sigur Rós twice this year, though only the latter occasion was worth mentioning. The first wasn't as great not because they didn't sound as stunning and mind-numbingly beautiful as they usually do; rather, it was because I was sitting in a field at 2am with a bunch of hippies waiting for my acid to kick in. In fact, the only highlight of that show was when two members signed my copy of their new album before the show that night, which is not to say I'm at all disappointed about that. However, I saw them a second time in September at a proper venue, an old church that puts on shows during the week, in NYC, which was purely sublime. Here is a live cut from a festival they played in Germany.



1. Svefn-g-englar
2. Ný Batterí
3. Glósóli
4. Við Spilum Endalaust
5. Hoppípolla/Með Blóðnasir
6. Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur
7. Hafsól
8. Gobbledigook
9. Popplagið

Download.

No comments: